Friday’s 10 Happy Things is a meme started by Helga, where we list things that made us smile or laugh during the week.
2 weeks in and I’m already failing. WUT? I got so pre-occupied last week that I didn’t have the chance to finish listing my 10 Happy Things. I need *LOLneed* to be on top of this. Gotta work on content too.
- Treated mom for lunch last week after church. Yes church! I haven’t gone to church in a while and I just felt like going.
- Met a new friend. We met at a bookstore, went aroundBGC, and SM Aura. It was my first time at SM Aura and it was pretty nice there. Wehanged out near the Samsung Hall dome and saw the other side ofTaguig.
- Apparently, La Lola Churreria is the new trendy thingright now. They have greatchurros!
- Dog (and baby) videos of the week! I can’t get enough of these cuties.https://www.facebook.com/NickleLovesToBlog/posts/923356171046456
- BFF Tuesdate. My BFF Faye and I made an agreement that I would visit her at work every Tuesday. Although we didn’t get to talk much that day because she was pretty busy, she treated me for lunch/merienda. Hahaha! I didn’t want to go, but my boss was looking for me. Oops!
- Obsessing over the BackStreet Boys. I just had the sudden urge to listen to their albums released after 2000. Thank you Spotify!
- Milk and cookies. I bought carton milk for my oats and/or bananas, but I found cookies in the fridge and just had to dip ’em in. IT WAS SO GOOD!
- I’m part of the FB group Travelettes and someone asked if anyone wanted to be pen pals / postcard pals. I want that. So now, I am a part of Global Pen Pals. There are a couple of girls I will be writing to and I was thinking of sending them postcards with a personal touch, so maybe DIY them or something. I am excite!
- It’s been a while since I had a burger. After I got my pay last week, I went straight to Crave Burgers to try their burger. It wasn’t that good, but it wasn’t bad either. Review of that soon.
- THE BED WEATHER! Oh my gosh! My fan broke over the week (long story), and I was just so happy it rained.