It’s been a while since I listed down 10 things that made me smile or happy. I have not been in the mood to blog, although I have a lot of things I want to write about and be grateful for. Here’s the 10 happy things that happened to me this week:
- Last Saturday was B1G South’s 4th Anniversary. We had an outdoor cookout celebration. It was fun being surrounded by singles like myself with the same beliefs as I do. There was music, games, and of course, free food. Check out the pictures here.
- We finally have a new girl in our d-group. For the past month, it has only been JK and I, now there’s 3 of us. But last Sunday a couple of girls sat down with us as we studied the Bible.
- It’s only been 10 days since I started practicing calligraphy and I am loving my progress. I still need to work on my penmanship and develop my own style but now, all I can do is take it one day at a time. More about that in the next few days. Follow me on Instagram to see my progress videos.
- I bought new brush pens for my new hobby! I bought different kinds in different colors to test which ones I would be comfortable with before I buy a whole set. This hobby is expensive though so I won’t buy new materials, except paper, until I’m very good at it.
- All bills paid! Well, I’ve been able to cover our necessities (rent-electricity-water-internet) for the past few months and while I can’t afford nice things, I’m still grateful that I make enough money to pay for the important things.
- Daphne’s operation is postponed. The vet said she’s too fat to undergo surgery and might not wake up so I have to put her on a diet and make her walk to lose weight. Why am I grateful for it when it prolongs her condition? Well, I am obliged to walk her out. In a way, I’ll be “exercising” too. LOL.
- We received a package of goodies from mom’s friend who owns Slice. It had snacks and a box of cupcakes!
- I found my step-father on Facebook. I’ve tried to look for him since social media became rampant but I was unsuccessful until last night when I was stalking browsing some people and thought of searching for his name again. I sent him a message and pray he would respond.
- Binge watching Encantadia on iFlix. GMA 7 is doing a remake this year and I am so glad iFlix has the complete original series on their roster. I’m about half way through it and will be watching Etheria and Encantadia: Pag-ibig Hanggang Wakas afterwards.
- Looking forward to B1g South’s Sportsfest on Saturday. I wasn’t going to join at first, but I really missed playing volleyball. I signed up for the sport. I was even hoping they’d have swimming as part of the sportsfest. Hahaha.
How about you? What’s 10 things that made you happy this week? Leave your answer in the comments or link up to your own blog and I’ll get back to you ASAP.