My Christmas Wish List 2011
Christmas is just 4 days away and I have yet to write my wish list. My blogger/online friends have already made theirs list since last week and I just never got around to writing them until now.
I intended to write 2 entries about this thing, the materialistic and the realistic version. The difference is that the latter is more possible to acquire than the former. I don’t know, we’ll see.
- An acoustic guitar. The one mom got me from Cebu broke and I gave my pink guitar away when we moved because we didn’t have the space to put it. I also didn’t think I’d be able to practice playing it. But this time, I want one again so I can practice playing it and sing to myself and to my dogs.
- Shoes. I needed new shoes. Mom already got me two pairs, the first we got the same night we bought it, the second had to be ordered so I’ll only be getting it tomorrow. I also want a cheap one I can wear casually, like sneakers.
- Crafts table. I want a table where I can work on doing crafts. I’ve been thinking about DIYs since September and did my first try in October. When we move, I want to do more crafts.
- A new phone. I don’t really need one, but I kinda like the idea of having a phone that can connect to the wifi. The one I own now can use GPRS but it isn’t a smart phone. I also want to get one for my mom. She really needs it. I’m considering Globe’s Blackberry Christmas Offer, they are offering affordable plans for unlimited mobile surfing and you can get a Blackberry unit for free depending on the plan you choose. I’m fine with Unlisurf Plan 599 since I don’t really text much, I just need to go online whenever I need/want to. 😀
Materialistic version (aka forever will be in my wish list). These are the things I would surely buy when I win the lottery.
- iPad 2 (or iPad 3 when it comes out next year)
- iPod Touch 4g 32gb
- Wii Fit. I can work out while having fun, at home.
- 1/2TB external hard drive. My 1TB won’t open and I need to get it fixed. I’m running out of disk space for my files. 🙁
- DSLR. I stopped wishing for this when I realized I’m happy with my digicam. But now I want one again coz I have Mia Lopez to be my model. Her little sister can be my model too. <3
- Swimming pool. I want one so I can exercise any time I want. I love to swim.
- Dog house/obstacle course for my dogs. I want to train my dogs to show off to my friends. LOL.
There you have it, my wish list. I would have put up pictures but it’s 4:32am and I’m sleepy. 😀