Friday’s 10 Happy Things | 001
Ha! I’m sort of back. Still trying to get back into blogging, I decided to start with joining Helga‘s blog link-up, where we list 10 things that made us smile (or laugh) this week.
- Caving/spelunking and swimming with a new group of people at Malangaan Cave and Spring in San Rafael, Bulacan last Sunday. It was hard but felt so good. My muscles hurt till Wednesday morning!
- Finishing Grimm season 4, Orphan Black season 3, and Orange is the New Black season 3. Accomplishments.
- Furbabies who think they’re funny. I havetonsofpuggery pictures that I don’t get to share.
- Satisfying my Jollibee cravings by having Jolly Spaghetti and Jolly Hotdog for merienda on Wednesday.
- Visited my BFF at her place of work (5-minutes walk from the house) and catching up / laughing our arses off at making fun of each other and sharing stories we missed in each other’s lives. I promised to visit her every Tuesday so the story sharing doesn’t pile up.
- Daily Facebook chat with my crazy travel buddies. We talk about the craziest things. From flirting and boy problems to travel plans, and making fun of each other.
- Aside from finishing 3 seasons of 3 different US series, I also got to watch a bunch of movies. Mrs. Doubtfire, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, Pitch Perfect 2, August Rush, Tangled, Laggies, and God Help The Girl.
- Despite the seemingly procrastinating week, I was still able to accomplish my workload without any wasted time. It’s different / unusual, but with my current job, I work better when the TV is on, otherwise I’d get sleepy and stop working.
- I got a new bag from mom’s cousin. It’s so pretty and chic, I think the word for it is bohemian. I’m not sure. I don’t know these things.
- This video of Corgi puppies.
There you have it. I had a bit of a hard time coming up with 10 Happy Things because I’m a work-at-home mom to my furbabies. My life is basically work, eat, and sleep during weekdays. But this is a good exercise, to appreciate the little things.
What are your 10 Happy Things this week? Come join the fun.
Edit: A previous version of this post doesn’t have the picture with friends